Check to include the event image (if you have uploaded one at Edit>Description) and event name, dates and location (as entered at Edit>Info).
Check to include the registration link.
Write or paste the subject and your email message.
Select e-mail recipients:
- send to you (to test if the email looks great)
- all registered or applied to your event
- checked-in attendees
- depending on payment status
- depending on review results (if you have enabled Applications review)
- all that submitted an abstract (for scientific conferences)
- all that have registered to other events you have organized (select from other events)
- your mailing list. Enter e-mail addresses manually or copy & paste from a list or an Excel column.
E-mail addresses can be separated by comma (,) or semicolon (;) or 1 address per line.
Note: event address and event time are send in the language you currently use. To send your email message in other language, select the language at the Eventora main menu, top right.