- Use any number of phones or laptops/tablets as you want, at any point of entry.
- All check-ins are synced with Eventora so the same ticket cannot be used twice.
- Internet connection is required (Cellular, WiFi or other)
- Attendee name and payment status are displayed when you check-in attendees
Why check-in your attendees?
Check is useful for free events too. You instantly know who and how many attendees have arrived.
o see the report, go to Reports > Checked In
Send a thank you or a follow-up mail to attendees. To send an e-mail to those that have checked-in (to inform them in real time while at the event or just say thank you after the event), go to Send e-mails ,
write your message (uncheck Include Registration Button) and select Send to all who have checked in as recipients
Go to Manage > Check-in. Attendee list is displayed, together with ticket info and payment status, sorted by attendee surname. To fast locate an attendee in the list, simply type some initials characters of surname, name, ticket id or order id. The list will be filtered accordingly as you type.
Check-in using laptops or tablets
Check-in using phones
- Check-in attendees faster with Eventora Scanner app for Android and Windows Phone
- Simply scan the e-ticket (QR code) with your phone camera. (Internet connection required).
- Scan printed tickets or tickets stored in attendee’s phone.
Eventora Scanner is available for Android and Windows Phone (not yet available for iPhone)
Click here to install Eventora Scanner for Android
Click here to install Eventora Scanner for Windows Phone