RSVPs include 2 buttons: Yes and No. When an RSVP recipient click on Yes, he is directed to your registration form (or application form), so that he can complete his registration / payment and receive the ticket.
At the Dashboard, you can see how many recipients have clicked on Yes, No, or have not answered yet.
Complimentary tickets (for guests, speakers, VIPs, volunteers, etc.)
Complimentary ticket recipients do not have to register and provide any registration data or buy their ticket. When you send complimentary tickets, recipients receive the "Complimentary e-mail message" with their tickets attached. The tickets have the indication "Complimentary" instead of a ticket price. You can customize the "Complimentary Message" at Setup > Email Messages and Pages > Complimentary and lick edit in the default message.
Note that when you send complimentary tickets, recipients cannot RSVP online to confirm attendance. If you want them to confirm, you can add RSVP information (for example a phone number and a confirmation deadline) in the "Complimentary Message".
When you create an order to send complimentary tickets, you can choose from any ticket type.
Recipients use their complimentary tickets at check-in normally, as any other attendee. At your online check-in list (Event Day > Check-in) there is a star "* " as a complimentary indication next to their name.
Personal Invitations include a "Register" button with unique registration/payment link. When a recipient clicks the button, he is directed to the registration form (or application form), so that he can complete his registration / payment and receive the ticket.
Important note (when you have enabled applications to select attendees):
Personal Invitations bypass the application review process. Recipients can complete registration and payment without having to wait for acceptance (they considered to be already accepted.)
Create and send, one at a timeBefore sending, make sure you have reviewed and (optionally) customized
- the e-mail messages, at Setup > Email Messages and Pages
- you are also able to create more templates clicking on the button "Add New Template"
- e-mail sender address, e-mail reply-to address, email sender name, at Setup > Settings > Email Account & Notifications
To open the "Create Order" dialogue, click the orange "+" button. This is available in many pages, at top right: Dashboard, Reports > Orders, Reports > Registrations, Event Day > Check-in
- Click one of the following: Order, RSVP, Invitation, Complimentary
- Check "Send by email" to send an e-mail to your attendee. If you uncheck it the ticket will be created but not send.
- Select ticket type and number of tickets to be issued and send
- Click "Next"
- Fill in the registration form (at least Name, surname and Email are required)
- For paid tickets, select Payment Method and Payment Status.
- Click "Create Order"
That’s it! A new order is created and if you have select an e-mail is on its way to your attendee.
Send to many attendees (big list)This feature is provided upon request. To enable your account to send mass personalized ticket to multiple recipients contact us at help at eventora.com),
Make sure you have reviewed and (optionally) customized
- the e-mail messages, at Setup > Email Messages and Pages (you can also make changes to it just before sending)
- e-mail sender address, e-mail reply-to address, email sender name, at Setup > Settings > Email Account & Notifications.
- Also you should have prepared an Excel file with recipients list (see below for template and instructions)
How to create /send
Go to Invite > Send Invitations or Invite > Send RSVPs, or Invite > Send Complimentary Tickets
- Upload the recipients list (Excel file) you have prepared.
- (Optionally) Upload an attachment you would like to send
- Check "Send by email" to send an e-mail to your recipients. If you uncheck it, tickets/RSVPs will be created but not send.
- Select the ticket/registration type
- (Optionally) Modify subject and message
- Click Create (and send by email)
Prepare your recipients list for upload
Download this Sample Excel file and use it as a template to upload your list. Fill in the rows with the recipients information on each row.
Excel (.xls) sheet should have 5 columns. The first row (header row) should have the following exact column names: first_name , last_name , company , position , email. The file should have all 5 columns (even if you don’t have data for all columns) with exactly these column names. The file should have the .xls extension (no .xlsx). We plan to support other file types for import too.
Which information is required to be included in the Excel file?
In any raw, you can have blank cells (with no information at all) in any column, except email, which is required. We suggest to fill in the first_name and last_name columns, so you can send personalized e-mail messages and tickets, and be able to identify your guests at check in by name.
If you don't want to set specific names, use generic words, like "guest", "Acme Inc. guest 1", etc.
Company and position are optional (you can leave the info in these columns blank, however the columns should exist in your Excel file)