Set up certificate templates
To design your certificates template select Setup > CUSTOMIZE Certificates.
You can have different certificate templates for each ticket type.
- Choose the ticket type
- Choose the certificate page size
- Use the HTML online editor to set the certificate template. Or, you can create the certificate template using an HTML editor of your choice, and then paste the HTML source code to the online editor (select Tools > Source Code at the online editor menu)
- To insert attendee info and other dynamic info, select Insert Dynamic Text at the online editor menu.
- Click Save to save your changes
Repeat steps 1-5 to set the certificate template for the ticket types. Or, click on COPY THIS TEMPLATE TO ALL CERTIFICATES to use the same certificate template for all ticket types.
Send Certificates to attendees (print at home)
You can send an email that includes the unique link to each attendee so that he can print his own certificate.
- Go to Invite > CONTACT Send email to attendees
- Select the recipients of this message. Select "all" to send to all attendees or "checked in" to send to all checked in attendees.
- Select registration type. Select "all" to send to all attendees or select a specific registration type.
- Compose a message. At the HTML editor menu, click on Insert Dynamic text and select Send Certificate Link. By clicking on this link, each attendee will be able to download and print a PDF with his own certificate.
- Click SEND EMAIL to send the personal email messages that include the link for each recipient to download and print his certificate.
We will be glad to provide any help on setting up the design and template for your certificates.